Tuesday, September 6, 2011

It's the Most Wonderful Day of the Year!!!

Hi All...I am in such a relaxed mood right now...I have the house to myself until about 1:00 when I have to go to work at the bank, I have the People's Court on TV in the other room, am on hold with Provo Craft for over 22 minutes now waiting for them to pick up (thank heavens for speaker phone) and I am all by myself in the house - did I mention that already!

I am in the process of learning everything I can about this Blogger thing....going to try to customize this thing, but I really truly am computer illiterate, so this could be kind of tough for me.  In the meantime, I wanted to post a picture of the card I snuck into Lizzy's lunch bag today to welcome her to 6th grade.

I love my Cricut Imagine as I was able to whip this up in no time this morning.  I used the  Enjoy the Seasons cartridge...I cut the square at 2.5", the apple with worm, including layers at 2.5" as well...I used Papertreyink.com's rustic white cardstock for the base, you can't tell, but the apple is on a action wobbler...so fun!  I pop dotted the worm and the leaf.  The ribbon is from a grab bag of ribbon I won at the CK Scrap and Play I went to in Lancaster.  Oh and I also used the my Imaginesce (sp) gem tool to heat set the gems on the apple.  So cute!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment